Jan 1 Daily Painting Watercolor Snowman I Personalize 4 U $14.99!




Hey I am back! I hope you all had a wonderful, safe and loving holiday season. This time of year is extra busy for everyone including me, but I was still hoping I could post a painting a day. Unfortunately it didn't happen. Oh well, that is the way it goes sometimes.

I am starting fresh again with posting on a daily basis. If you would like to get an email notice of the painting for the next day then please sign up in the box on the upper right.

Today's listing is for an ACEO (art trading card size) of a
watercolor snowman. I have left the sign blank so I can personalize it for you with your name or short saying. This painting is a tiny 2.5"x3.5" perfect for gift giving and collecting! If you would like to bid, find more snowmen, or see more samples please click here.
I have more snowmen on sale and you can also order larger ones if you like. You can visit my other blog that features my snowmen at www.snowmanfamilies.blogspot.com (you don't have to go through ebay to order).

I will be listing some more farm scenes and landscape acrylic paintings this week so please check back.

Above is a sample.

No comments: