Oct 29 Original Pear Painting on Antique Ceiling Tin Framed!


Hi everyone!
I was feeling a little under the weather this weekend so skipped 2 days of posting. I was just too tired...But I am back in the saddle so will be posting again.
I am painting on my antique ceiling tin again and thought I would post a painting on my blog.
I live in a wonderful small town of about 500 and was lucky enough to purchase one of the older buildings in town. It came with about 1000 square foot of celing tin! I took it as a sign for me to paint on since each of the individual tiles is in a square format.
This original painting comes framed, my brother makes the custom hardwood frames for me (he is a cabinet and fine furniture builder).
The tin has a beautiful textured border around it. I have a pic of the original tin in the link below so you can get a better idea of what I am talking about.
SOLD

No comments: