MAY 28 Rich Farm Minimalist Textured Painting Framed AVAILABLE FOR SALE

Wow, this is an eye-catching piece. I am a big fan of warm colors and this one has plenty. I did splatter some blue on the field to represent blue flowers and also tie into the sky.

This painting is an original acrylic on tin framed ready to hang.

This painting is AVAILABLE for your walls or as a special gift!

Please contact me at tonisart@win-4-u.net to purchase. I can send you a Paypal invoice or you can send me a check or money order. (I hold painting until the check clears).

Size: Image: 10.5x10.5 Framed: 15.5x15.5
Medium: Acrylic on Antique Ceiling Tin
LIMITED EDITION: EACH PAINTING IS SIGNED AND NUMBERED OUT OF A 1000 PIECES
Price: $125 (in appreciation I will offer free shipping!)

I look forward to you being one of my wonderful customers who have enabled me to live my dream, Thank You!

No comments: