June 15 "Spring Rains" Original Acrylic Painting w Texture

SOLD! Todays painting is for a beautiful original acrylic on masonite 8x10 called "Spring Rains", ready for your 8x10 frame. I am inspired by the stormy weather we have in Iowa this time of year. Even though I am terrified of bad weather I see the awesomeness (is that a word?) in the clouds and nature these storms bring. Check out the link to see a sneak peek of the next 5 paintings I will be posting, all are landscapes and most have some kinda weather going on.

2 comments:

Micah R. Condon said...

Toni - I love the latest storm paintings. Hope you manage to stay out of the path of the tornadoes so you can continue to admire the awesomeness from a distance

Artist Toni Grote said...

Thanks Micah! I am enjoying painting the storms. The less I "think" about what I am doing the better they are. So far we have dodged any severe weather, hope it continues that way!