Oct 22 Daily Oil Painting Hereford Cow & Calf


Today's listing is for an original oil painting of a hereford cow and her calf. This is a nice small size of 5x7 painted on masonite. This would look great on an easel or can be easily framed in a standard 5x7 frame without glass.

Remember Christmas isn't too far away...this would be an ideal gift for the cattleman or someone who collects cows! Why give reproductions when you can give a one-of-a-kind original painting?

Did you know that I have been an artist powerseller on ebay for over 5 years? I have 1678 unique postives from satisfied customers. I have had over 2000 successful transactions on ebay. I really appreciate my wonderful customers and thank them so much for buying my art!


SOLD

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable grouping Toni. I live it!

Anonymous said...

I love cows in the country! I like the vibrant color also.