Feb 23 Seascape Person on Beach Lake Original Painting


SOLD! It has been a while since I have posted and that is because we will be moving! I have been busy getting our house ready to sell and that is a full time job. As a result I have to put my art on a back burner for now.
I am hoping I will be able to list a few paintings over the next couple of weeks. Good thing is that once I get moved I will have a larger studio which means larger paintings which a lot of you have requested. Also I am planning on a studio sale in a few weeks so please watch for that!
This painting is an original acrylic on wood panel 10x10. If you would like to see larger pics then please click here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I am also an artist from Iowa, Country living, I so watercolor and murals. I Love your work and especially on the ceiling tiles, It is just too awesome! I am a new follower, I blog too, stop by for a visit soon! www.dlrubyspalette.blogspot.com
Thanks, Many Blessings Deborah

hawkins travel / painting blog said...

Hi Toni, I really like the new work...the cool effects on some of those washes...or whatever the technique is called, really look snazzy. I bet your snow is gone now huh? I can still see a lot of it from the studio...in Arizona! Have a nice move...look forward to your bigger pieces.
Billy Hawk