May 28 Painting a Day White Sand Beach Ocean Seascape Framed FREE SHIPPING

Today's posting is for a beautiful minimalist acrylic on masonite painting. I see it as a beach and the surf rolling in. You really need to see the closeup pics to get a good look at the textures.

I am trying a new format for my daily paintings.

This series of daily paintings will feature similar styles that I have been painting but they will be larger and come framed.

This image size of this painting is 10"x10" and it comes with a nice quality white frame and approximate outside dimension is 13x13. It is listed on ebay starting at only $65.00. If you are the lucky buyer, I will ship it for FREE as a thank you for your purchase.

I really appreciate all the support, nice comments and sales of my art.

To see closeup pics or bid please click here.

SOLD

No comments: